Firefox Campus Edition

This may be of use to us researchers. Mozilla has released a special version of its popular Firefox browser for students - Firefox Campus Edition.

What's different from the Campus Edition and the normal release is that the Campus Edition already has three addons which are deemed to be widely used by students like us such as FoxyTunes, StumbleUpon and Zotero.

Actually, I only find Zotero of relevance to us. I've used FoxyTunes before and don't really like it. StumbleUpon is alright but maybe not that relevant to us researchers. Zotero however I find very interesting and useful. You can view the guided tour of Zotero to judge for yourself.

I think I will just add the Zotero addon to my current browser instead of installing the Campus Edition as it essentially is the same except for the addons.



0 comments: