Crapology 101 Episode 004

A very great episode where it gets really heated up as the episode develops. Featuring a whole host of members including me/you/night_shift/loon, finie, kryptiq, chepah and myself. Enjoy...

Listen NOW!!!

iTunes My Odeo Channel
add to my PodNova Yahoo! Podcasts

Crappy bits
- me/you/night_shift/loon's holiday plans
- kshern confronts me/you/night_shift/loon about the 'tong hua' whistling incident
- introducing ketiak man
- it's prof emeritus aunty shit lady to you!
- what's inside your fridge?
- "niao sai"
- the RM3.90nett buffet
- me/you/night_shift/loon runs a catering service
- what's with all the pens?
- me/you/night_shift/loon gets greedy
- the brainless orange car
- orange vs red : the ultimate colour blind challenge
- me/you/night_shift/loon criticises pro-"TOOT"
- cousin red?!? wtf!
- kshern explains the concept of pearlescent paint
- shit lady interrupts from next door
- me/you/night_shift/loon get's really hyper and stubborn
- me/you/night_shift/loon mistaken yellow for orange
- amdist's car dragged in the debate
- me/you/night_shift/loon failed in his pendidikan seni
- website proof
- "there is no such thing as really?"
- commotion started all from just a simple question and it's not even related to colour!
- me/you/night_shift/loon sees the truth and is silenced at last!
- "kena sawan" because of excess sugar
- orange vs red debate drags on
- anti-pfs gang
- the main thing was about parking

A big thank you to David Yoong for providing the intro and outro music.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
What's your New Year's resolution(s)?



11 comments:

floatin9lotus said...

red at 2.02pm ;)

floatin9lotus said...

not orange...

kshern said...

now it sounded like he said 2.15pm instead of 2.02pm...his shouting at that time made my hearing temporarily impaired... :P

it's orange.... ;)

ikanrerama said...

stupid of me for turning the volume all the way up,expecting soft spoken words from this episode....manala tau pulak got ppl actually screamed at the mic....aduih...sakit telinga.....

kshern said...

told you it gets really heated up already ma.... ;)

floatin9lotus said...

but thank god nobody went out the window...

it's red :P

kshern said...

well...someone nearly did...

it's orange...

floatin9lotus said...

just in case he had a teensy weensy bit more of sugar than the reccomended level...i think we will be seeing someone fly out the window and land on THAT car...

...which is red by the way :D

kshern said...

the 'colorblind' sudah admit it's orange....you still want to say it's red? up to you la....maybe cos you want to take over his place as the colorblind one... ;)

floatin9lotus said...

huh???really ah? why he so easily moved? cheh...don't want to help him anymore liao...
:P

kshern said...

cos he finally saw the truth! :)