Gary Brolsma's New Numa Video : Crazy Loop

Yup, the man's back again with a new Numa video - Numa Three : Crazy Loop. After gaining phenomenal popularity with his original Numa Numa Video, he created the follow-up video New Numa which I didn't think was nice at all. I don't know about you but I feel he should have stopped at the original Numa Numa. This third one is not too bad but I doubt it will create anything viral like the original Numa Numa video. Have a watch yourself.



If you would like to relieve some of the copycat Numa Numa videos, we have two very good ones on this blog, remember? I really enjoy the Nikewomen video and the MMU students weren't too bad either. Again I shall ask, where's the version by Lab 407 like promised?!?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo!
not nice video.

407?we have moved on...more towards court room movies...hehe..

Anonymous said...

I prefer the original. Check it out here, with some other popular vids. http://www.internetvideostars.com