rainy daze

it's raining,
it's pouring,
the vani is snoring...oops...i mean the old man is snoring. ;)

:(
sitting here in the lab, waiting to go home, but it's raining...so my mom can't come out on her bike to pick me home...
and it's so boring in the lab at the moment...my dear friends sudah tui chu kun liao! (go home and sleep)...
woi! come back la u all...very very bored...anybody to teman me ah?and i have this craving for a chocolate sundae...mcdonald's is a really wet walk away. i'll just sit here and count the raindrops hitting the window pane.

rain rain go away...come again another day...



2 comments:

~Whitenomad said...

u kao sai ann i read this now since when it is floating on blog dun no i will take revenge

floatin9lotus said...

hahhahaa...
only now u read? i actually post this as a test. to see when u will respond, hence i know when u read this blog ma...
smart no? ;)
no need to revenge lah...just help me to kick amdist's butt tomorrow...that would be great...