amaze me...


ever dreamt of travelling the world? going places, trying new things, meeting people, finding adventure, and the likes..?

well, let me tell u a-not-so-secret. i wish i could do that. anyways, i wish to realize my dream bit by bit. going to one place at a time. maybe once a year...as this will give me time to save up some cash to support this darned yearning of mine.

but then...now, axn has screwed and toyed with my mind...
i am a huge sucker for 'the amazing race'...have been watching it ever since it started ages ago. i never got bored (yet!) like what happened to my liking of survivor (now i don't give a damn to who's surviving and who isn't...). they have come up with Amazing race asia. coolness, no? [well...maybe not to everyone...]

i went to check out the requirements...hmmm...heartbreaking...
i can't drive well. i can't find a team mate(hint, hint...anyone?come on...u can win cash...), i don't think i can take 30-40 days holiday from my research...(my boss had a hard time letting me take a 10 day break! what to expect him to say if i do get thru?30 days? he'd freak!)

all my dreams come crashing down. looks like i have to save my money bit by bit to see the world like everyone else...

not so amazing after all.

[Some extra info if u are interested...]



0 comments: