A Curse Upon You

I hate thieves. The next thing I hate most after wannabes are distilled water thieves. I hate them so much, I curse they will be stuck here in this hell-hole until they become zombies and give up on dreams of a happy and fulfilling life. I curse their results they obtained from using the stolen distilled water will be all screwed up for at least THREE runs, that is considering even IF they are able to get any really breakthrough results in the first place. I curse their lives to be forever filled with snatch-thieves, swindlers and robbers. I curse their careers to be always plagued with problems, evil bosses and backstabbing colleagues. I curse them to be nothing more than just worthless beings that are looked down by everyone, anywhere they go (as if they aren't already).

Wait for your turn. Your research is important and so are others'. If you take just a bottle, at least that's not that bad but it's still wrong. When you drain someone else's container when it has been sitting there the whole day and already nearly full, you deserve to have your most intimate body parts (be it a guy or a girl, I couldn't care less) chopped off, grated, sliced, shreded, crushed in a blender, passed through the grinder machine, put in an oven to dry and go through the whole process once more. Others should not be punished for your incompetence at not being able to plan your research properly. You can just FUCK OFF for all I care because obviously, you don't deserve to be here in the first place.

P/S Just so you know, my curses have bore fruit all these while with really devastating effect, so yeah I'm serious.



3 comments:

floatin9lotus said...

oh dear,is that why u look so damn 'kao sai' today? scared me...
since your curses seem to work, looks like that person is doomed. hope it's someone crappy!

ikanrerama said...

since i didn't steal any distilled water,then my lousy result must bcoz of someone else's curse or just bad karma.
my goodness...i hope nobody is pissed at me like you do...scary loh....

kshern said...

oh, nowadays they have a more appropriate term for wannabes...POSERS!