why do brainless ppl need degrees?

undergrads really tak ada otak!!!
i had a really bad day to begin with today!

let's just say that i had to fight off a sea of people when i was the only bozo getting off the bus to get to the fish house! can't they wait until people get off the bus before they squeeze and shove their way into the bus?? i just don't get it! how stoopid can they get??? (and this is NOT the first time!)

i had more problems waiting for me in the fish house, but i just don't feel like talking about it anymore. i want to forget what happened today. the damned undergrads also hurt my hand when they squeeze squeeze their way thru. argh! feel so upset today! i guess i'll wait for morning to come before i decide to totally write off taking the bus to fish house all together. i'd rather walk all the way there then be hurt and angered early in the morning every other day.

idiots!!!



13 comments:

kshern said...

shout back at them la....those monkeys need to be taught a lesson one...

floatin9lotus said...

haiz...u know me lah...i can't do that.

may i borrow your body gad? :(

kshern said...

i dunno where my bodyguard disappear to already... :P

floatin9lotus said...

then how...?
must put new advertisement is it? susahnye....

cepat cari me one...

MoZF said...

i suggest kshern to be ur bodyguard or the better is be ur taxi driver (just for morning shift.... :P)

kshern, what say u huh?

floatin9lotus said...

i want to choose other body guard can or not?

amdist can ah?...very strong, handsome and macho...
kshern not a good body guard...he like to bully me... :P

*anybody want to vomit because of the compliments thrown at amdist? here's the pail....excuse me, let me use it first please...thank u...*

kshern said...

damn, there goes my plate of char koay teow i ate for dinner. please warn us BEFORE you make such statements...char koay teow not cheap nowadays.

sorry can neither be a bodyguard nor taxi driver since pak guard already stopping me from entering the campus... :P

floatin9lotus said...

huh??
the pak guard so kejam to u?

shall we ask the handsome, strong, macho amdist to scold and scare the pak guards for u...?

*oops...here's the pail my dear...sorry, i forgot about the warning before hand! i will compensate for your char kuey teow tomorrow...* hehehe.. ;)

kshern said...

luckily i've not had my breakfast yet but still feeling nauseous nonetheless.

don't worry, i still have ways to weasel my way through...but i'm limiting the weaseling i need to do so i'm walking myself... ;)

floatin9lotus said...

walk ah??
so rajin...?

got one handsome guy tumpangkan me today u know... ;)

kshern said...

wy should be your bodyguard.... :)

floatin9lotus said...

why?
he hebat is it?

then ok also lah...i accept...

kshern said...

better than amdist can already la... ;)