Rally Circuit?!?

What are they doing to the roads at the fish house? They are putting road bumps everywhere and at very weird and funny places! I don't know how to explain in words and I don't have my camera with me (phone camera cannot transfer and don't want to pay 50sen for the MMS :P). It's best you see for yourself. I don't know if it will eventually be road bumps but from the way they are aligned at the moment, looks like it! Can someone complain before they really make them into road bumps?!?



3 comments:

floatin9lotus said...

wah...the tracks are just for rerama and amdist to practise their Initial-D...

ikanrerama said...

well...amdist and i did try to initial-D from lab to fishouse juz now...though when sampai at the fishouse road i have to slow down la....car only kenari maaa....dun wan to spoil my suspension,summore tyres small compared to amdist's iswara tyres.hehehe....next time let's join our initial-D la kshern.... =P
by dway,kshern....curcuit????

kshern said...

dowan la...i not pro driver....and sumor not my car...

haiz...was in a rush....will change now... :P